Kristina Smith's Discussions (17)

Discussions Replied To (14) Replies Latest Activity

"Hi Kristy! Do you like your brushes to be a bit dense, or more flexible? I have a fe…"

Kristina Smith replied Nov 1, 2014 to Need recommendation for a FAN Brush

1 Nov 1, 2014
Reply by Kristina Smith

"My job doesn't stock professional brush cleaner, so I disinfect my brushes with anti…"

Kristina Smith replied Nov 1, 2014 to Cleaning and disinfecting

5 Nov 1, 2014
Reply by Kristina Smith

"Hi David! I hope this isn't too late, but ASCP has an amazing webinar on treating cl…"

Kristina Smith replied Nov 1, 2014 to Lupus contraindications...

3 Nov 1, 2014
Reply by Kristina Smith

"I took the 2-day "Advanced Face Massage" class at the International Dermal Institute…"

Kristina Smith replied Nov 1, 2014 to What's the last continuing education class you took? How was it?

3 Nov 8, 2014
Reply by betty bliss

"Check out The International Dermal Institute! They have a location in Philly and in…"

Kristina Smith replied May 20, 2014 to Good skin physiology classes in NY & Philly

1 May 20, 2014
Reply by Kristina Smith

"Yeah I need to get my hands on that machine to unclog it! I'm looking forward to tes…"

Kristina Smith replied Feb 24, 2014 to Diamond Tip Microderm....what does it feel like?

9 Mar 9, 2014
Reply by Tamara Dooley

"Thanks everybody!! I'll have to get a good look at the machines and check them when…"

Kristina Smith replied Feb 22, 2014 to Diamond Tip Microderm....what does it feel like?

9 Mar 9, 2014
Reply by Tamara Dooley

"I'm so sorry to hear all this! Such a bummer!  :(  When you say you aren't able to w…"

Kristina Smith replied Feb 4, 2014 to Any relevant suggestions welcomed

3 Feb 4, 2014
Reply by Roberta Gilbert

"WOW, I can't believe the client wouldn't think to mention something like that! Jeez!…"

Kristina Smith replied Feb 4, 2014 to Interesting Story about Updating Client Info

3 Feb 5, 2014
Reply by Amy Sherman

"Hi again everyone! I just realized I forgot to update, but I took all the great advi…"

Kristina Smith replied Feb 3, 2014 to Help! Advice for my first hands-on interview/audition?

7 Feb 3, 2014
Reply by Kristina Smith

RSS

© 2024   Created by ASCP.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service