Sandra Hicks's Discussions (128)

Discussions Replied To (43) Replies Latest Activity

"That was very encouraging Faith ! Like ya'll have already said, it has been hard for…"

Sandra Hicks replied Oct 7, 2012 to Getting discouraged

51 Jan 7, 2013
Reply by LaToya Rochelle Williams

"I'm glad to hear what other esty's think about the It works body wrap systems. every…"

Sandra Hicks replied Oct 7, 2012 to Body Wraps

18 Mar 17, 2016
Reply by Kathy Mitchell

"I love this idea of a scent of the month offer to the clients ! I'm gonna try that :)"

Sandra Hicks replied Oct 7, 2012 to I Need an Idea Please...

10 Oct 7, 2012
Reply by Devyn M.

"I have done it similarly Crickett, If I see it needs to be done I just ask if they w…"

Sandra Hicks replied May 8, 2012 to How to turn Facial Clients into Waxing Clients

8 May 18, 2012
Reply by Shelly Mac

"I like your idea of hanging an add-on sign in the facial room. It makes it easy to a…"

Sandra Hicks replied May 8, 2012 to How to turn Facial Clients into Waxing Clients

8 May 18, 2012
Reply by Shelly Mac

"Wow, that is very interesting Crickett ! He has interests in two different worlds, p…"

Sandra Hicks replied May 8, 2012 to Men performing Brazilians....Would you get one?

13 Jan 4, 2013
Reply by Willie Acklin

"If he was gay I would give it more consideration (probably yes). If he is straight I…"

Sandra Hicks replied May 8, 2012 to Men performing Brazilians....Would you get one?

13 Jan 4, 2013
Reply by Willie Acklin

"This person sounds like a person who easily finds fault. It seems that the only thin…"

Sandra Hicks replied May 8, 2012 to Clients blaming previous esti for waxing issues, what do you say to them?

2 May 8, 2012
Reply by Claire Barnes

"You could use some natural clays with added essential oil blends for various skin co…"

Sandra Hicks replied May 8, 2012 to Mask in Bulk for client to choose from?

7 May 8, 2012
Reply by Sandra Hicks

"Thanks for the info ladies !"

Sandra Hicks replied Apr 30, 2012 to esthetics for cancer patients and cancer survivors

11 May 16, 2012
Reply by Nicole Clark

RSS

© 2024   Created by ASCP.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service