Sara Kaping's Discussions (34)

Discussions Replied To (25) Replies Latest Activity

"I use the line and I would say to use the Hydrating mask. It is supper gentle and fe…"

Sara Kaping replied Jun 16, 2012 to Anybody use Vital Therapy?

2 Jun 27, 2012
Reply by Kristen Dugas

"I have a BT Micro and I love it. It is re-chargeable and I have never had a problem…"

Sara Kaping replied Jun 5, 2012 to Ultrasonic Spatula

9 Aug 28, 2012
Reply by Christina Wilson

"My favorite powder foundation is Jane Iredale. I have very sensitive skin and my ski…"

Sara Kaping replied Jun 5, 2012 to I am looking for a good skin care / make up line.

10 Jun 25, 2012
Reply by Jodi

"That is perfect, it is only an hour and 6 min away from me. How often do you offer m…"

Sara Kaping replied May 9, 2012 to Microdermabrasion training in CA?

10 Dec 9, 2012
Reply by Teressa Baer

"Awesome I have both those products and really like them. I will definitely have her…"

Sara Kaping replied Feb 2, 2012 to Client currently using retin A and hydroquinone. Where to start?

14 Feb 3, 2012
Reply by Susanne Schmaling

"I mostly use a line called vital therapy, it is a line dedicated to using non toxic…"

Sara Kaping replied Feb 1, 2012 to Client currently using retin A and hydroquinone. Where to start?

14 Feb 3, 2012

"So if she does have pigmentation, should I have that be the last thing I worry about…"

Sara Kaping replied Jan 31, 2012 to Client currently using retin A and hydroquinone. Where to start?

14 Feb 3, 2012

"Thanks I will look into those products "

Sara Kaping replied Jan 31, 2012 to Client currently using retin A and hydroquinone. Where to start?

14 Feb 3, 2012

"Thanks so much that is very helpful."

14 Feb 3, 2012

"I am looking into a product line called Vital Therapy right now and they offer a goo…"

Sara Kaping replied Dec 6, 2011 to Good Skin Care Line for Sensitive/Reactive Skin?

21 Feb 6, 2014
Reply by Jamie Jacob

RSS

© 2024   Created by ASCP.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service