Susanne Schmaling's Discussions (135)

Discussions Replied To (70) Replies Latest Activity

"Lots of great feedback here. Coming from the education and liability side of the com…"

Susanne Schmaling replied Sep 11, 2012 to How do you add on higher end services when you don't have the budget to do so yet?

34 Sep 13, 2012
Reply by MB

"Indirect does assist in penetration of products the same way massage does. It does n…"

Susanne Schmaling replied Sep 9, 2012 to Galvanic or high frequency-which is better for product penetration?

38 Sep 8, 2014
Reply by Danielle Gadson

"I agree with Nondy, what I did find when I wrote the guide to equipment is galvanic…"

Susanne Schmaling replied Sep 8, 2012 to Galvanic or high frequency-which is better for product penetration?

38 Sep 8, 2014
Reply by Danielle Gadson

"The machine is definately not fine. If it still under warranty then it must be repla…"

Susanne Schmaling replied Sep 7, 2012 to ultracavitation machine

2 Sep 9, 2012
Reply by kashmala awan

"We definitely can unit as estheticians. It will be hard but there are a few resource…"

Susanne Schmaling replied Aug 29, 2012 to Outlook on changing state law to approve Estheticians to perform non-invasive laser procedures f

6 Sep 6, 2012
Reply by Nancy Rodriguez

"Based on your question I am assuming that you are an independent contractor. If that…"

Susanne Schmaling replied Aug 23, 2012 to Fair Pricing or Standard Pricing in the industry

5 Aug 26, 2012
Reply by Karen Hurley

"This is so cool, exactly what my grandma taught me, and take note "never sleep in yo…"

Susanne Schmaling replied Aug 20, 2012 to Look at this lady - 100 years old with real style

3 Aug 20, 2012
Reply by Susanne Schmaling

"I stopped doing prepaid packages due to that very issue, instead I would give them a…"

Susanne Schmaling replied Jul 12, 2012 to Do you refund your clients if they request one?

7 Jul 24, 2012
Reply by Denise Ivers

"Most states are a right to work state which means that she can fire you at any time.…"

Susanne Schmaling replied Jul 9, 2012 to First Job

27 Jul 11, 2012
Reply by Jodi

"Your tax ID will depend on whether or not Illinois collects sales tax. They do not c…"

Susanne Schmaling replied Jun 22, 2012 to Selling Retail

2 Jun 22, 2012
Reply by Nicole Holcomb

RSS

© 2024   Created by ASCP.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service