Business Advice (110)

Discussions Replies Latest Activity

employee to owner ?'s

I have been an esthetician for quite a few years and have always worked for someone.  I am going to be starting my own business and don't k…

Started by Jennifer

9 Nov 19, 2014
Reply by Teresa Escoffery

clients

Hi Everyone! I hope you are having a great weekend! I was wondering what has everyone done to get new clients.... what worked best for you?…

Started by Lauren Wright

12 Nov 2, 2014
Reply by Brenda Aragon

How to name (one woman shop) a new company Name

I have been in the business for 6 years and am finally going out on my own.  So far my biggest problem is naming the company. I am all abo…

Started by Gail Wagner

7 Oct 29, 2014
Reply by Zenaida Fiducioso

Space Rental Esthetician / Vendors????

Hi!  I'm new to the esthetic industry. I need recommendations on vendors for purchasing essentials like gloves, headbands, brushes, 4x4's,…

Started by Iris Antoine

8 Oct 16, 2014
Reply by Transform Skin

Hiring my first employee!

I am a clinically based skin care center in Oregon.  I do corrective facials, clinical peels, IPL, full body waxing, microdermabrasion and…

Started by Erin J. Wooding

1 Oct 11, 2014

Going out of business, need advice on how to inform clients

Hello,       I will be closing my doors in 30 days and need to send a letter to all my clients informing them of the news. My business was…

Started by Tara Carson

7 Oct 4, 2014
Reply by betty bliss

Estheticians Pro Insurance help needed!

I am going to begin a p/t room rental at a local salon offering esty services and make up application. I will need my own insurance as a bo…

Started by Natalie Tran

3 Sep 23, 2014
Reply by Abram Herman

Organic Skincare Line

So I'm looking into brands and which do you'll think is the best? I'm going for organic/ all natural products. Any suggestions???

Started by Michelle Sanchez

5 Aug 20, 2014
Reply by M Elaine Gustafson

Botox and Filler event

Hey all! I have an ongoing relationship with a ARNP/CRNA that comes to my salon and spa about once a month or so. We have now done 3 event…

Started by Alicia

0 Aug 14, 2014

My business is open, great location, beautiful spa…now what?

I opened up my business about a month ago, we had a grand opinion and the turn around was great in my opinion. I have been doing online soc…

Started by Karen Martiz / Skin Cleaners

5 Aug 2, 2014

RSS

© 2024   Created by ASCP.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service