Forum Discussions (2,798)

Discussions Replies Latest Activity

Professional License from other country

I will like to know your advise in this situation. I met an esthetician who says shes a Dr from her native country. Shes doesnt practice me…

Started by J Delgado in General Discussion

5 May 7, 2012
Reply by Claire Barnes

Nurses Night Out Event

A local senior living center is holding a "Nurses Night Out" event to coincide with National Nurses Week next week.  To thank them for thei…

Started by Debbie McLaughlin in General Discussion

3 May 6, 2012
Reply by Abby Roaquin

Tanning bed and waxing ...what lapse of time in between!

I have a male client that says "i am going to the tanning bed to build my base tan for my wedding in Jamaica and want a chest/back wax befo…

Started by Rosemarie H Hunter in General Discussion

7 May 6, 2012
Reply by Rosemarie H Hunter

Medical spa/ weight loss clinic on the news

A friend of minds called me two days ago and told me about a medical spa being on the news here in Atlanta. I googled it was shocked what I…

Started by Brittnee in General Discussion

0 May 6, 2012

brazilian's, and last extensions...

I have been a licensed esthetician for a year now; i do lots of brazilian's, but always feel that i want to learn more and better ways of d…

Started by sophie frost in General Discussion

16 May 5, 2012
Reply by Crickett Enos

Satin Smooth Cherry and Titanium Blue, issues...

So I have been experimenting with different waxing brands lately. Well at the midwest show I decided to try out Satin Smooth, I took the cl…

Started by Lizabeth Kristiansen in Technique/Modality

3 May 5, 2012
Reply by Crickett Enos

Body Waxing

With summer right around the corner I'm getting a lot of requests for body waxing, i.e., back, chest, legs, arms, etc. I use strip wax for…

Started by Lori Taylor in General Discussion

9 May 5, 2012
Reply by Crickett Enos

Waxing question

Is it normal to experience more stubborn and hair breakage with clients who are receiving a first time Brazilian or bikini wax? This happen…

Started by Alicia Funes in General Questions

2 May 4, 2012
Reply by Alicia Funes

Teeth Whitening

Anyone offering this service as part of your practice?  Have a whitening product that you love?  I am using Beaming White and am curious if…

Started by Madeleine Bongiorno in General Discussion

0 May 3, 2012

Suggestion for washing linens...

Ok this may sound strange but does anyone has a particular detergent they like for washing their linens in?  I am finding that my white she…

Started by Sheila Gordon in General Discussion

2 May 2, 2012
Reply by Sheila Gordon

RSS

© 2024   Created by ASCP.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service