Cora Ariella's Discussions (53)

Discussions Replied To (42) Replies Latest Activity

"yuck, yuck, yuck...you mean with your license and all the options open to you , all…"

Cora Ariella replied Jun 5, 2011 to Mary Kay

7 Jun 5, 2011
Reply by Cora Ariella

"I would not go there...first check if your insurance covers it. Skin tags ? that's M…"

Cora Ariella replied Jun 5, 2011 to Needing feedback on the "Skin Resurfacer" or the "Skin Classic" equipment..

27 Feb 27, 2016
Reply by Holly Green Langley

"One sentence : My licence means something to me, therefore I will not sell "door-to-…"

Cora Ariella replied Jun 5, 2011 to Should an esthetician sell/use Rodan and Fields? Your opinions would be much appreciated!!

65 Jan 3, 2015
Reply by Kristina A

"Tasha, I feel bad that nobody answered you, but the reason could be that with sooooo…"

Cora Ariella replied Jun 5, 2011 to Intaglio skin care

1 Jun 5, 2011
Reply by Cora Ariella

"All I can tell you is that microdermabration has the highest rate of satisfaction wi…"

Cora Ariella replied Jun 5, 2011 to Microdermabrasion

18 Mar 25, 2013
Reply by Jacque O

"My sincere advice would be to stay within the scope of your license. We are not doct…"

Cora Ariella replied Jun 5, 2011 to Neck/Chest Redness --- Needing help

4 Nov 3, 2015
Reply by Evlin Symon

"Mary, just google the name of one of your products and you'll see who else is sellin…"

Cora Ariella replied Jun 5, 2011 to Manufacturer selling on the internet for less than my wholesale price. Is there a law to protect me ?

4 Jun 5, 2011
Reply by Cora Ariella

"Nondy...if only it were that easy... To change the name, let's say from "Terrific Mo…"

Cora Ariella replied Jun 4, 2011 to Manufacturer selling on the internet for less than my wholesale price. Is there a law to protect me ?

4 Jun 5, 2011
Reply by Cora Ariella

"Thank you, Hayley. I appreciate the input. Since I don't have an IPhone yet, I would…"

Cora Ariella replied Jun 4, 2011 to Credit Card Machines and Software

41 Jan 19, 2012
Reply by Stacy Webb

"Good for you Nondy !! It is hard to articulate those words right then and there to s…"

Cora Ariella replied Jun 4, 2011 to Tips for dealing with difficult clients

21 Jun 4, 2011
Reply by Cora Ariella

RSS

© 2024   Created by ASCP.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service