Business Advice (110)

Discussions Replies Latest Activity

Reaction to Hydroquinone

Hello all, A loyal client of mine referred her mother to me two weeks ago, after the skin analysis, I recommended Obagi skin bleaching cre…

Started by Rita Edet, Educator Dermaplanpro

10 Oct 17, 2012
Reply by Katrina Kulm

software

I am a sole practitioner and I may need to get some software for booking and such.  Anyone with good info on which ones are good but inexpe…

Started by Kerensa Russel

8 Oct 13, 2012
Reply by Sara Kathleen Bohlmann

Own-based spa or Rent a room at a spa/salon?

I did a little search but couldn't find any questions like this, I'm new to the boards! HI! :) I have been a licensed est. since 1997 but…

Started by body&skincarebyenith

0 Oct 2, 2012

Pricing Skin Care Products

I am new to the skin care business and wanted some insight.  I started my business experimenting with different ingredients and seeing whic…

Started by Claire Roberts

0 Aug 6, 2012

DermaMed Solutions? Anyone try them?

Hi there everyone, Have you ever tried DermaMed Solutions?  Mind sharing the good, bad? Thinking of adding the line and wanted to hear if a…

Started by Jennifer Cochenour

0 Jul 11, 2012

memberships

I worked for a medical spa in the past that was membership based. I recently went out on my own and am renting a booth. I have been back an…

Started by Giselle Lu

0 Jun 26, 2012

Seeking advice from experienced Estheticians

Hello Everyone!First off I want to thank you all for being so warm and inviting! Still getting used to this forum but enjoying it! I actual…

Started by Sheila Baydo

6 Apr 16, 2012
Reply by Sheila Baydo

What is the best ensurance for an aesthetician?

Hi everybody. I am new in this business and I would be grateful for some tips in  what is the best ensurance for an individual licensed aes…

Started by Loana Cristina Curatolo

8 Mar 28, 2012
Reply by Abram Herman

Have you been fined by your STATE BOARD?

If so, please let us know which "situation or action" got you fined. I've found that some common mistakes have been made be some of us, whi…

Started by Barbara Calebaugh

4 Mar 21, 2012
Reply by Kyong

Fair Booking Practices

Every establishment has its own way of booking, be it highest producer first, seniority first, and then some establishments book one person…

Started by Wendy Latman

1 Jan 2, 2012
Reply by Audrey

RSS

© 2024   Created by ASCP.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service